Hello 2011! Will you be as good to me as 2010?
Last year was a year of new beginnings. I moved from a roomy house in the suburbs to a tiny apartment in the city, had a baby, and at the very tail end of the year, I started this blog to document it all. It was a busy but wonderful year.
This year, I hope to continue organizing my life, raising the little peanut to be a happy little girl, and learning the ropes of blogging. This year is also about acceptance of who I really am (pretty darn lazy and a bit of a hermit...hence all the online shopping) and pushing myself to be a better version of me.
Which brings me to my new year's resolutions (please hold me accountable!):
- Purge purge purge - clutter is the enemy when you only have 700 square feet and a baby.
- The goal is to get rid of one item a week.
- The goal is to go shopping at least once a month.
- The goal is to get dressed, put on some makeup, and get out of the house/meet up with friends once a week.
- The goal is to try a new recipe once a month.