Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weeview: Janie and Jack Snow Bunny Ear Flap Hat

I've been looking for a little hat for the little peanut to keep her fuzzy head toasty this winter and I finally found her one over the holidays. It's the Snow Bunny Ear Flap Hat from Janie and Jack.

Janie and Jack Snow Bunny Ear Flap Hat in size 3 to 6 months - $24 now $19.99
The exterior is made of 97% cotton and 3% cashmere. The hat is lined on the interior in a super soft cotton fabric. The ear flaps are a nice touch and help keep the little peanut warm. I have to admit that the hat doesn't look like much on display, but plunk that sucker on the little peanut's head and she is transformed! I just love this hat!

A similar hat that is less expensive is this bunny hat from babyGap.

babyGap Bunny Hat - $16.50 now $8.99
I originally wanted to buy this hat, but then saw the Janie and Jack one and fell in love. babyGap has lots of other cute hats for under $15 here, here, and here.

4 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I kind of want one but my big head is not going to fit in BabyGap hats. :( Awww so adorable though, maybe one of my stuffed animals can use one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute - I love your "weeview"! My little one has a big head (takes after hubby) so we have to buy him small adult hats, otherwise I would get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Elle - Babies get the cutest clothes, don't they? I love shopping for the little peanut! Little girl clothes are cute too and sometimes fit us smaller girls. Last season, Kate Spade had a kids hat that fit adult heads that was super cute.

    @SewPetiteGal - Thanks! My little peanut has a big head for her body too. I should add her head circumference for reference. Have you seen the Columbia fleece hats with double tassles? They fit large and are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...