Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Jeans...What a Deal!

Why am I obsessed with jeans? I've only been blogging for a little over a month and I have at least 3 posts just about jeans. Hmmm...

Anyway, petite gals! Difficult to find size 23 and 24 jeans with 30" inseam (that's right - no hemming!!) are available for $65 at HauteLook (referral link here) today! I'm soooo tempted but I've bought something online EVERY DAY this week. I totally gave into temptation and bought the jeans! I am so bad! But I do love my super old Joe's Jean's Honey Bootcut Jeans and wouldn't mind another pair of Joe's. They're so comfortable and super soft!

At any rate, here they are. Joe's Jeans Provocateur Bootcut Jeans in Medium Ryder Blue. Retails for $167 now $65!!!! About the same price as the Gap legging jeans I've been waiting to go on sale. Not that I'm knocking the Gap, but I'd take a pair of Joe's any day. Plus, flares and bootcuts are baaaack (although personally, I don't think bootcuts were ever or will ever be out because they're so flattering on everyone) so in case anyone needs to update their wardrobe. These are a great deal!


Update: I couldn't resist and ended up buying these jeans in a size 23 AND size 24. I hope one of these fit! I tried to add size 25 to the cart also but there's a 2 item limit per customer. I will just die if I'm a size 25. Grrr... At any rate, a jeans review will follow once I get 'em! 

8 comments:

  1. 2 limit...that's so wrong, lol! one of my favorite jeans used to be a joes...can't remember the cut, but i can never find the same ones! $65 is a great deal!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i can't wait for your review! i was eying these jeans earlier but couldn't pull the trigger to actually buy them. i'm so glad to see small sizes on these sample sites!

    cute and little
    come enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the review (I love comparison posts!)! I really don't need more jeans but the ones I have right now aren't that flattering on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very anxious for the review! Never tried this brand before!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and I love the title. I'm a petite mom too and I have a little peanut. Anyways, I'm a new follower.

    Come follow me:)
    www.livingfoxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @oomph - I guess it was that good of a deal that some entrepreneurial spirit would go out and buy every single pair and sell them for profit on ebay.

    @kileen, Elle, and Really Petite - Joe's are great! I hope I got the right sizes.

    @LivingFoxy - Yay! I love other petite moms! It's hard enough being mom without having to worry that the little peanut will outgrow me by age 7.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your denim review! And lucky you for having a 30" inseam - long legs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good thing you got a 23 and 24. Joes runs a bit big. I made the mistake of buying a 26 because I was in the process of loosing the baby weight and it is huge! It's now collecting dust in my closet. Cant wait for you review and maybe I'll give Joe's a second chance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...