Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Review: Jergens Extra Moisturizing Hand Wash

As a new mom who washes her hands 30-40 times a day (I wash my hands before and after every diaper change, before every feeding, and basically after I touch anything other than the little peanut), it's inevitable that my hands will get dry and cracked. But that's just it. My hands are great!


I attribute this lucky happenstance to my religious use of Jergens Extra Moisturizing Hand Wash. I wash with this hand soap every time (except when I was away for the holidays where my hands got wrecked!). The soap is a white shimmery liquid that smells a little sweet, lathers up lightly, and washes off easily and cleanly with just a nickel-size amount. It's also super cheap! Only $2.19 for 7.5 fl oz at drugstore.com - and it lasts me about 2-3 months! My only gripe is the packaging - not so pretty. I take care of that by pouring the contents out into a pretty dispenser. Perfect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...