Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Leg Lengthening Nude Pumps

Nothing lengthens short legs like going monochromatic on bottom - like wearing a black skirt, with black tights, and black high-heeled pumps. I've always heard that the same is true for a bare leg with nude pumps and I've been searching for the perfect classic shoe ever since.

Today, I found a pair of Jimmy Choo Gilbert Pumps in Nude at Bluefly for $396 $258.62 plus free shipping and 3.5% cashback via ebates. (Update: It looks like Bluefly is sold out but the same shoe is currently available at Saks for $495). It's still expensive, but I don't mind splurging when it comes to classics. Similar shoes for less can be found herehere, and here. And these cute peep-toe versions here are a steal.

Nude pumps are so versatile and don't seem to ever go out of style.


Here nude pumps are paired with an all black outfit. The look is classy and classic. It works great with the black skinny leg pants that have been so popular lately (and that look so good on petites).

Nude pumps also work with bright colorful dresses. I read somewhere that nude pumps are concealer for the feet. I agree and think it's a one-shoe fits all. It also goes well with my goal to wear more color next year.



Finally, nude pumps can even go casual. I love how Victoria Beckham wore hers with rolled up pants and a blazer.

I can't wait to get my shoes! How do you wear your nude pumps?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...