Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Review: 100% Pure Lip Glaze in Sultry

When I was a little girl, I used to rub cherry popsicle on my lips and walk around pretending it was lipstick. It looks like my idea has finally caught on. I discovered the 100% Pure Cosmetics makeup line at the drugstore today and decided to give their lip glaze a try.
100% Pure Cosmetics Lip Glaze in Sultry - $15
I usually don't buy drugstore lipsticks because they tend to have a strong chemical taste that I really dislike, but this one caught my eye. Their products are colored from fruit and vegetable pigments. The lip glaze smells like fruit juice and doesn't taste bad. Plus, I don't have to worry about nasty chemicals rubbing off on my little peanut when she inevitably bangs her head against my face. I tried on a bunch of the colors at the store and noticed that the colors are more vibrant on the skin than in the tube. I ended up buying the Sultry color, which matches my natural lip shade almost exactly!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...