Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Not so long ago, Elle of Fast Food & Fast Fashion passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to me. I'm so flattered and so excited! Thanks Elle!


The rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 7 recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award


Here are 7 things about myself:

1. I am an organized hoarder - I've moved across the country and lived in many places since high school, but I still own 8 boxes of clothes, all neatly folded sorted, and properly labeled. And yes, the clothes still fit! Although it's probably time to purge those gigantic plaid shirts from my grungy punk rock phase! I need to purge.


2. I am a closet makeup addict - I normally wear little to no makeup but I love searching for the perfect products that make me look like I'm not wearing makeup. I currently own 3 dresser drawers of lipsticks, eyeshadows, blushes, foundations, powders, nail polishes, makeup brushes, and cosmetic bags. Last purchase was 10 Rock & Republic Eye Colours and the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I need to purge.


3. On my 7th birthday, I sat in a corner of my room holding my own baby picture and cried. When my mom found me, she asked me what was wrong and I replied, "I'm so old now. Life is going to get more complicated."


4. My current shoe size is size 7. Pre-pregnancy shoe size was 6.5!


5. When I love something, I obsess about it and wear/use it constantly. Like, every day. Until it breaks. And then I wear/use it some more.


6. I've only slept 4 hours at a stretch for the past 6 months.


7. I am currently on a no dairy, no caffeine, no alcohol, no preservatives, organic, antibiotic and hormone-free diet. Oh the things I do for the Little Peanut!

I hope you found that somewhat interesting! Now I'm passing the award onto the following lovely bloggers whose blogs I read frequently. Although they're not necessarily new, they are fabulous and definitely still new to me!

1. 9to5Chic (So tall so chic so sophisticated - me in another life perhaps!)
2. Extra Petite (Jean makes everything look good. Easy on the eyes. Hard on the wallet (but oh the deals she finds)!)
3. Living Foxy (She makes motherhood look downright sexy)
4. Really Petite (Annie is so inspiring, provides great reviews, and is just super super kind)
5. SewPetiteGal (Majorly talented and fashionable mom)
6. the (chloe) conspiracy (Cracks me up AND gives me eye candy AND the lowdown on sales)
7. The Petite Fitting Room (Reviews galore. 'Nuff said)
8. to brighten my day (Cee wears flats in most of her OOTDs. Love!)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, Petite Mom! Awww, you were so wise at age 7! I'm scared about #4, but it would be a good excuse to buy an entire new shoe wardrobe? :) I can relate to #5 too, except I'm more fickle. I'll wear it constantly but then I'll tire of it pretty fast.

    Thank you for tagging me in the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very deserving of this award! Congratulations! How old is Little Peanut? I can't imagine those short stretches of sleeping you poor thing.

    Thank you for tagging me - that is so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and thanks for tagging me:D

    I love #5- that is me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha #5 all the way!!! I always try to fix it, and then I wear even more! lol

    great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...