Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Pox on Our House

I've been away for a little while due to a couple unfortunate incidents. My husband got shingles (can you say painful?). Then the little peanut got chicken pox. CHICKEN POX!! Kids don't even get chicken pox these days!! Poor little girl! Then, as soon as her scabs started to heal, the little peanut caught a nasty cold. All in all - not a good month for us. 

I am running on survival mode these days but I expect to be back shortly.

On a happy note, spring is here!!! :)

{Pink tulips on Park Avenue}


1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about the health issues with your family. My son got chicken pox from a birthday party when he was about 15 months old and I was so surprised since he had his vaccine, but they told me a certain percentage winds up getting it anyway. I hope everything is winding down and everyone feels 100% better very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...