Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Deals List

Every day I receive many e-mails notifying me of special deals on the web. I'm sure most of you out there have already signed up. But in case you haven't, I'd like to share with you the deal sites that I frequent. I often find that no matter how full of deals my inbox contains, I am always learning of new sites that make me want to shop.

6pm
Bauble Bar
bloomspot
Editors' Closet
Gilt
Groupon
HauteLook
ideeli
jewelmint
kgbdeals
Lifebooker
Living Social
Outnet
Ruelala
Sole Society
stylemint

And here are the baby+mommy specific deal sites:
babysteals
doodledeals
Gaggle of Chicks
Poppins Perks
plum district
Totsy
zulily

Plus 2 sites I go to get cash back on my online purchases:
ebates
Mr. Rebates

List last updated July 31, 2011.


Are there any deal sites that you recommend?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...